Elevel cam sex Amateur adult web cam site
(12) Applicant — A person or governmental unit, as those terms are defined in the Texas Health and Safety Code, Chapter 242, applying for a license under that chapter.
(13) APA — The Administrative Procedure Act, Texas Government Code, Chapter 2001.
(21) Complaint — Any allegation received by DADS other than an incident reported by the facility.
Revision 17-2 The following words and terms, when used in this chapter, have the following meanings, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise.
(1) Abuse — negligent or willful infliction of injury, unreasonable confinement, intimidation, or punishment with resulting physical or emotional harm or pain to a resident; or sexual abuse, including involuntary or nonconsensual sexual conduct that would constitute an offense under Penal Code §21.08 (indecent exposure) or Penal Code Chapter 22 (assaultive offenses), sexual harassment, sexual coercion, or sexual assault.
It is the intent of the Texas Legislature that rules adopted under §242 of the Health and Safety Code may be more stringent than the standards imposed by federal law for certification for participation in the state Medicaid program.
The rules and standards may not be less stringent than the Medicaid certification standards imposed under the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987. The Nursing Facility Requirements for Licensure and Medicaid Certification contain the requirements that an institution must meet in order to be licensed as a nursing facility and also to qualify to participate in the Medicaid program.
(16) Barrier precautions — Precautions including the use of gloves, masks, gowns, resuscitation equipment, eye protectors, aprons, face shields, and protective clothing for purposes of infection control.